Saturday, June 1, 2013

Allie's Week 9 Update

Here is Allie's amazing update!  She is doing so well!  She got through some tough weeks and kept moving forward.  With some tweaks to her plan, she's seeing awesome results again!  Read her update and cheer her on!  Allie you're amazing!






                                     Week NINE Update!
This week has been CRAZY! I followed my plan of not weighing myself all week until Friday, continued exercising twice a day, and ate off of the shred grocery list (which will be a part of the 3fat2fitsisters new website when it is launched), and also focused on drinking all the water I set a goal to drink in a day (10 glasses, or 80 oz, 64oz on rest day).
I started the week off at 182 lbs, as the past three weeks, I lost NOTHING, and ended up GAINING FOUR pounds at one point, putting me up to 184 from 180. I went to my doctor to see what the heck was going on, and she gave me a medication to help reset my metabolism, and it must have done the trick, because this week was very successful! In fact, I feel like it was the most successful week I have had yet! Aside from an awesome weight loss week, I beat two personal records! I ran a 5k in 26:05, and completed 4 miles in 34:01! I am usually a VERY slow runner, so this was a huge victory for me.  Not only that, but I actually feel strong!
Victory #2, I compared my measurements to my measurements before I started all of this, and here are the results so far:
Before:           Week 9:
Waist: 45       Waist: 39
Chest: 45      Chest: 39
Hips: 47         Hips: 41
Thigh: 22      Thigh: 19
Arm: 16.5      Arm: 13
Starting Weight: 195    Week 9 Weight: 175
Inches lost: 24.5
Victory #3, I am finally losing weight again, lost SEVEN pounds this week, and am 1/3 of the way to my 165 goal! One thing that really helped me get back on track was following a diet all week, and having that planned out before the week had even begun, and also, drinking a lot of water kept me feeling full for longer.
Victory #4…..After three weeks with no weight loss, and even a weight gain, I did not give up! I continued to work hard and it paid off! Not only with the weight loss, but all of the other things I accomplished this week, that I have never thought in my life would be possible! Don’t ever give up! Before this process, and the live boot camp classes, I had no idea MY body could actually move that fast, and every time I finished, and saw my time, not only was I amazed I didn’t die, I was amazed that I, ME, ALLIE, actually did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment