Sunday, May 26, 2013

Janelle's Week 8 Progress!



GUYS I cant stop staring at my before and after pics!  I am so grateful I took before pictures!  It was so hard to do it but it is so worth it now.  It makes me so motivated!  I didn't even want to take pictures for this update today cause I felt like there hasn't been a ton of change since the last ones I posted but man I'm so glad I did!  If these pictures don't scream JANELLE its all worth it I don't know what will!! For my update today I kinda for my sake would like to do a quick recap of my journey so far. So bear with me k?!




Week ONE-  I was literally puking doing the workouts, I felt so mad at myself for letting myself get as fat and out of shape as I did! I read my getting fat story everyday to keep myself inspired to continue.

Week TWO- Felt stronger, no more puking.  (yay)  Started to feel confidence coming back.  No big results physically but totally felt the emotional results.  

Week THREE- Feeling stronger by the day, shaving off 5k time.  I remember feeling so proud of myself after every workout!

Week FOUR-  I had a ton of weight come off my first month can't remember exactly but I think it was like 16 lbs. I was feeling super strong, way motivated, and so excited about my results!  

Week FIVE- I spent the whole week and 2 days of the next week super sick!  I spent most those days in bed.  I had a really bad cold and just felt like crap.  I remember being excited cause I somehow lost a pound still that week.

Week SIX- No weight loss this week I chalked it up to coming back from being sick and I think I had lost some of my momentum. I was still working out daily but I started to let my food lack a little. Being discouraged about no weight loss I decided to do my measurements for the first time.  Seeing I had lost 17 1/2 inches got me way excited.

Week SEVEN-  

I gained almost 4 pounds in week seven. :(  Week 7 I started to weigh myself everyday.  It was messing with my head so bad. I didn't even realize how bad until the end of the week.  For example I would have a day my eating was bad and then the next day I would weigh and I had lost a little so then that day I would rationalize well yesterday I ate that and lost so Ill be fine. You can imagine how a week thinking like that can really get you off course.  So by the end of a bad, bad food week I had put on almost 4 lbs   I was freaking the heck out!!!! So worried I was gonna fall back into old ways! So I called Elise in a panic and told her she had to help me get back on track.  She told me no white flour and no Junk food.  If I was to say one thing I learned in WEEK SEVEN it would be JUNK FOOD + GYM = NO RESULTS!!!!!  

Week EIGHT- I got myself back on track week eight.  No cheating for me I had 6 days of NO white flour and NO junk food. Worked hard all week to get my MADNESS letters back from what I had lost the week before. Also I didn't get any where near that damn SCALE!!  By my end of week weigh in I had lost 4 lbs :) Oh ya that's right, started Week NINE back on track!!
Thanks for bearing with me that recap was mainly for me! :)

After a hard work out I am always asking my girl Stevie and my hubby "AM I SKINNY YET"  cause I totally feel like I should be." :)  I have done every diet out there some over and over and look where it got me! 216.4 lbs  Yes in the moment I lost super fast on HCG or the LEMONADE diet but you cant live starving your self forever and I would never learn anything about being healthy on that crap.  It was not a lifestyle change! It was for fast results, that by the way never lasted!!  So I'm okay this time around with it being a slower healthier process and I know one day when I say "AM I SKINNY YET haha the answer will be yes. I think that's why weight loss can be so hard.  For example when I go out to dinner with friends and I pick the 350 cal meal over the 1500 cal meal I always want to ask "AM I SKINNY YET"  "Can you see on my thighs that I JUST MADE THE CHOICE TO HAVE 350 cal instead of 1500"  Nope not skinny yet and nope no one can see in that moment by looking at my thighs that I just made the healthy choice.  But looking at my pictures after these 8 weeks I seriously see all those choices and all that hard work is totally adding up and I am looking amazing!! -JUST SAYIN- ha :) Weight loss really is a journey it comes from commitment and hard work.  I am changing so much of the way I think by doing it the healthy way for the first time in my life and I know for that reason alone I will succeed!    But in the mean time I am so grateful to feel so much healthier!!!  I feel more like myself than I have in years!  I feel beyond grateful for the inspiration I received to begin my LIFE STYLE change! I have a LONG ways to go but I'm committed to getting there! Thanks so much for all your support everybody!   until next week -JANELLE   

No comments:

Post a Comment