Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Nicole Young Week 7&8




so... its been a weird 2 weeks here is my week 7 and 8 update! 
Emotional, Stressful, Happy, Productive, Successful all things that I have felt in these weeks! Its been a freaking roller coaster of emotions let me tell you MENTAL CRAP IS A HUGE FACTOR IN WEIGHT LOSS! The days I am on top of my mental state I feel healthier and like I am losing! I love the saying at the top it is SO freaking true!!

My body is still not wanting to work with me but according to the scale at bootcamp I lost 2 pounds in a week! :) I haven't weighed at home since the scale is the DEVIL!! It makes me sad and depressed and frustrated so I don't weigh I just go off of how I feel! People have commented on how I look which makes me SO happy!!! 

I have had a hard time with family which makes this all hard emotionally but today I am in a good place! :) This week is going to be amazing! (they all are but this one is MINE!) I am done letting other peoples actions control my feelings!! 

My ankle is getting better slowly but it is actually healing which is better than not! Physical Therapy has helped so much! 

I know you are reading this going holy crap Nicole shut up stop complaining but I am pretty sure I am not the only one dealing with this crap! I CAN AND WILL DO THIS!! 

I am SO grateful to have all of you in m life! I am so appreciative of the love and support you each give me! Thanks for everything! 

HERE WE GO ANOTHER WEEK!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment