Thursday, April 18, 2013

Nicole's weekly Update!

Nicole's Weekly update

Nicole is doing so great! She is taking it one day at a time getting  emotionally and physically stronger everyday! She is giving it everything she has in her workouts, and working through her emotions and getting stronger everyday! We are so proud of her! Everyone cheer her on!



Woe is me,poor Nicole,you cant do this, you dont deserve this,whats the point, why bother?..this was my stupid attitude this week...SO STUPID!!
I allowed myself to get defeated by the fact I have been doing the work and not losing! I let myself get jealous of the others around me. it wasn't until Thursday when Janelle reminded me that everyone's bodies are different and everyone loses at different paces. Then I realized I had fallen back into my old stupid ways.she also told me we are breaking habits which takes a while and apparently feeling bad for myself is one of my habits that i need to break!
I went to the gym gym but half assed it BIG time. so no wonder I didn't lose anything this week Thursday I went to the gym and busted my butt trying to make up for it! Saturday I feel like I did good at the bootcamp classes (which everyone should join its AWESOME!)
Also this week my emotions were everywhere I had so much negativity from outside sources that I let into my head (Like i have for the last 6+ years) I was able to talk it out with my own Bob Jillian and Dolvett! (Jess, Elise and Hannah) (I am sure each of you could talk to them anytime) at lunch yesterday They seriously have NO idea how much they helped me realize that I am awesome and I TOTALLY deserve this! they are seriously 3 of the most selfless people I have ever met They let me vent it all out! I'm not kidding having the negativity out of my body and replacing it with the positive things they said I seriously feel lighter! KEEP POSITIVE PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE!! I could feel how much they cared and even loved me (even though they probably think Im crazy) I know they love and care about each of us!
My eating was also a problem! I have this problem and always have I don't eat enough! so my body is probably in starvation mode! I have figured out what I need to do to fix the problem so I will change it! (thanks girls)
My victories are few but they are there!!My base pace has improved by 1.3!! I feel like my cardio sessions aren't as painful for my heart i push myself now i just don't think I'm going to die in the process! another Victory is that I have these awesome emotional breakthroughs!
I KNOW THIS NEXT WEEK IS GOING TO BE AWESOME! I'M NOT GIVING UP! I HAVE STARTED THIS JOURNEY AND I PLAN ON SEEING IT THROUGH EVEN IF IT TAKES FOREVER I AM CHANGING MY LIFE!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Nicole!! Yes it is great having Jess, Elise and Hannah in your corner!!

    ReplyDelete