Monday, April 1, 2013

Allie's 1st Week

Week 1 Summary: 

Days 1-3 were super easy. I didn't have any cravings and my energy was amazing. I was down 4 lbs by Day 4 morning. Day 4 was harder to resist temptation, but I still managed to stay within my 5 points I set for myself: 
 
*No more than 1500 calories
*Keep a food journal
*Only 200 calories of whites or junk
*No eating after 7pm
*Exercise 75 minutes a day, six days a week.
 
I have also been trying to eat lower carb items, and only drink water as a beverage. 
Day 5 was okay, but day 6 was by far the hardest. It's Easter weekend, and there was delicious chocolate goods everywhere! My family took us out to eat at an Italian restaurant, but I was careful with my portions, and didn't gain anything overnight :)
 
Food tips that helped me this week: 
1. Drink 8 glasses of water a day, this keeps you full and hydrated
2. When craving, something, EAT it, but just one bite, because one bite is as good as the whole thing. In my experience, I ate two bite sized chocolates each day. 
3. If super hungry AFTER my 7pm cut off time, snack on lean meat (I prefer smoked turkey breast from the deli) - Thanks Elise for that one. 
Current weight is 190! I'm down 5 lbs, and I'm not sure how long it will continue to fall off this fast, but I am loving the changes I am feeling regarding my energy level and mental state! 
One down, 11 to go!!                  

1 comment:

  1. You're awesome Allie! Keep up the good work! We are so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete