Monday, April 8, 2013

Check Out Allie's Progress!

Allie's Update:
Week 2

DOWN 7 POUNDS IN 2 WEEKS!
This week was conflicting for me! I felt like I worked really hard, but I lost only three pounds, and I worked my butt off for those three pounds! I have to remember that week two is always this way, as per Biggest Loser! That said, I am down to 187! Im still so happy that the number is going down! I didn't have any cheat days this week, just one cheat meal, which only meant that I ate dessert! So worth it!  My favorite thing to eat this past week was a southwest egg white omelet, with red, green, and yellow peppers, lean ham, spinach, and a light layer of shredded cheese! Mmmm! Also made a delish chicken dinner, cooked via crock-pot, with veggie broth and seasoning, ate it
with grilled veggies, and it was so full of flavor!  I have been working out through a leg injury, a ruptured tendon, but still been able to do almost all challenges and im feeling great!!

Tip of the week: drink a FULL glass of water before every meal and snack! You'll be amazed at how full you feel!

Allie- You are doing awesome.  Pat yourself on the back, and do a little dance!  You are down 7 pounds in 2 weeks.   Be proud, stay consistent, and you will not FAIL!
-Hannah :)

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing! I'm so happy for you! 7 pounds is awesome! I would kill to lose that much! :) Keep up the awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete