Monday, May 6, 2013

Allie's Week 6 Update


Allie can see the finish line!

Six weeks down, and six to go! Half way there and what better way to stay on track than to also reach my half way point in weight loss?! I hit 15 lbs lost this week and it feels so so good! I am coming for those last 15 hard!!  This week was my week of motivation!  Even though I missed two of the three live classes this week, I still managed to do two a day workouts four days this week! I have been doing a lot of running, six days this week, along with the workouts, because I am running a ½ marathon June 2nd
  
It is a little frustrating that I feel like I am busting my butt and sweating a gallon of water every day, and am only down two pounds this week, but I am happy the number is going down and can’t complain, because I AM HALF WAY THERE! My clothes are fitting so much better, my ‘skinny’ jeans are loose around my waiste now, and I am so tempted to go shopping, but am going to refrain until I hit my goal!

My favorite thing to eat this week was watermelon and grilled blackened chicken breast. One thing I have found though, is that, days I eat fewer calories, the LESS weight I see come off, because not eating enough calories literally causes your body to hang on to EVERYTHING, and I need to get out of the mindset that if I want to lose more, I need to eat less, because it is not the case! Pig out, but pig out on great foods, like, carrots, steamed broccoli, snap peas, green beans, etc.
  
The last 15 are going to be much harder to lose, I am sure, as I am getting smaller, but I am excited to come for it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment