Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tasty Tuesday

Jess's Taco Soup
This is another one of my favorites!

Ingredients/Grocery List:
Jennie-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey
2 cans of Tomato Soup
1 can Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
1 sm can Diced Green Chiles
1 can Corn
1 Can Black Beans
1 pkg Taco Seasoning
Any Peppers of your choice
Avocado
Lite Sour Cream
Shredded Cheese
Multi-grain Chips

Directions:
Brown the turkey meat.  Rinse black beans and corn.  Cut up peppers.  Mix tomato soup, green chile enchilada sauce, diced green chiles, corn, black beans, taco seasoning, chopped peppers, browned meat and water (to your desired consistency level) in a large pot.  Heat until hot.  Serve with a side of multi-grain chips and topped with a small amount of avocado, sour cream and cheese.







3 comments:

  1. I wonder if my family would notice the turkey meat??? I am going to have to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a try I bet they will love it! let us know.

      Delete
  2. My family switched to turkey a few years ago and prefer it! We either use turkey or elk! Sounds yummy jess!!

    ReplyDelete