Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Nicole K Week 4 update


Oh boy I have I been pushing myself! I did my very first 5K this last week yes it took me 67 min to do it but heck who cares I did it!!   That is what is important!  It can only get better from here right?

So I wanted to see how much I have lost I have weighed on a few different scales...which is a bad idea!  When I weighted at the Dr. office I was 314...then at the gym I was 319 and then at the Health Clinic at work I was 309 a this last week...I was basically going off how my clothes fit me and they were getting loose and I was feeling better the whole point of starting this journey was to get the inches off!  Well, I asked at the clinic what my weight was at my last visit and it was 323!   That was 14 lbs!! I was so excited....so I looked at my schedule and the last I was at that clinic was the end of December...I know I didn't loose much since then since my clothes were only getting tighter and tighter!  So I am going with I have lost 14 lbs!! 

I have been working my tale off and just doing it!  There are night I go home and think I don't want to leave again but I know if I don't then I will be sorry! I am trying so hard to make this a good habit!  My eating has been good! I watch what I eat and my calorie intake, other then Mother's Day who can not eat chocolate covered strawberries for Mother's Day?!?!   But I did share and I only ate 2 of the 5!  I shared he others. 

The best thing is a lady I work with told me I have inspired her to start working out!  She said if you can do it I can too!  So she has gotten her total gym out and and using it again!  Who would have thought little old me could inspire someone else to improve their health and fitness!! 

Well, let's see how this week goes and I will weigh on Friday and let you all know!! I am excited to break that 300 lbs and weight in at anything below 300!!  

1 comment:

  1. Nicole I'm so happy for you! Keep up the awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete