Sunday, May 12, 2013

Nicole Young Week 6 Update

 
 I didn't want to do a update this week since it was so depressing/frustrating but Elise made a good point I'm going to want to look back and see how far I have come! I need to realize with having 90 pounds to lose this isn't going to happen quickly its going to take some serious time!
I was doing awesome actually running a little I cut 10 minutes off my 5k time! Woohoo then BAM I hurt myself I spent 5 days "not allowing" my body to have another injury! So i was in denial i was able to workout just not as hard as I wanted to! I AM SO SICK OF HAVING ISSUES!! But I kept moving i tried not to stop! Finally on Monday I went to the doctor and found out I have a hairline fracture and Achilles Tendinitis. I am going to physical therapy and trying to work through it!

As far as weight loss I actually have a HUGE gain! I don't know if anyone remembers but i did that diet that helped me learn what foods make me gain since they aren't chemically incompatible with my body. well i realized yesterday that I had eaten a few things that had mayo on it so that explains the freaking 6 pound gain! yikes! so here I sit 2 pounds higher than I was when i started! Ahwell it can't get me down!

The "old" Nicole would give up say its over there is no hope but now (with a little..ok a lot of encouragement from Elise) I know that it will happen! I need to just keep my head up! 

Life is still good just a little harder now! I'm not giving up every workout is a success because I am not sitting on the couch! I have now learned that its harder for me to get my heart rate up which is a good thing! Means I need to push harder I LOVE IT!!!

I CAN'T ALLOW MY MIND TO TAKE OVER MY BODY AND ALLOW ME TO GIVE UP! I AM WORTH THIS! THIS IS MY LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment